Tell everyone about your product with deks!
Finding your first 1000 users is really hard. We've all been there, and here in deks we definitely have some stories to tell. This is why we've decided to open up our app to early-stage startups looking to spread the word.
This opportunity is available to projects at early stages. In other words, if you only have an idea you want to present, but don't have a product users can already try, that's fine, too!
In order to promote your project, you'll need to do the following:
- Download deks and sign up in the app.
- Go to Account, then Edit profile. Enter your e-mail.
- Click Become a Leader. Enter your e-mail again (this should be the same address as in step 1).
- Receive and enter the verfification code.
- Wait for our team to approve your request.
Now, take a moment to read some of the articles already published in deks. We're all about short form! Your promo article can consist of several cards, but the first one is the most important. We suggest your introduction should read like an elevator pitch: a very brief, actionable explanation of what your product does and who is it for.
Your other cards can contain any details you want, for example:
- A feature list.
- Key data about the market you're targeting.
- Team profile.
- Milestones or accolades you're proud of.
- Any insights you'd love to share.
Obviously, your article may contain a direct link to your website or product page. This will appear as the "Find out more" button. Please note that URLs you add to the text of your story won't be clickable.
Sounds good? We still have a few minor rules at this point:
- Direct and full links only! No short URLs or redirects.
- No malicious content.
- No spamming! You're more than welcome to make several posts, but please keep them unique.
We reserve the right to decline an application or take down the article if we find anything potentially dangerous to our community.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us on Discord in #support-feedback